What is Chartered Accountancy?
When Can I Enroll for Chartered Accountant Career?
HSC (any discipline)
After passing Foundation Examination
After passing either of the Group or Both Groups of Intermediate Course
On completion of the practical training
while serving last 6 months of articled training
How Can you Enroll for Chartered Accountant Career?
A candidate who desires to become a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and thereby a practicing chartered accountant must:
- Clear the intermediate and final examination of the institute.
- Register as an articled or audit clerk with a practicing chartered accountant.
- Register with the board of studies of the institute.
What Personality Traits Are Required in Chartered Accountancy?
- Being Innovative
- High Motivation
- Willingness to Take Decisions
- IT proficiency
- Problem-solving skills
What Aptitudes Are Required to Become an Chartered Accountant?
- High Abstract Reasoning
- High Numerical Ability
IQ Required for Being an Chartered Accountant?
Job Prospects for an Chartered Accountant
- Banks/Capital Markets
- Chartered Accountancy Firms
- Public / Private Companies
- Manufacturing sector
- Insurance sector
- Independent Professional Practice
- Educational Institutes
- Research Institutes
Some of the Recruting Organisations:
- ICICI Bank
- Infosys Technologies Ltd
- Tata Consultancy Services