Exams will be offline!!
Most of the students, who are going to write their board exams this year, are facing this anxiety. Though the prelims have happened offline, where the students got a taste of the future reality, the anxiety, stress, and fear are taking over. More than ever, we see students losing confidence, going blank in the exam, and having cold feet. The regular fear of performing well in the exams is there, but this time the fact that they will be not at home, but in class, with other students has become somewhat overwhelming and adds to the anxiety.
The exams at home were relaxed, eased out, and also allowed them some scope to find answers or refer to answers. Though schools have taken the utmost precaution to reduce any kind of such activities to happen, the comfort of being in one’s home environment took away the tension of the exam.
As the state board exams are nearing, here are some aspects to keep in mind – both by students and parents.
• Students will be in their own schools, which means they will be in a familiar environment and with known teachers and staff around. This should help in easing the tension of the place at least.
• While practicing at home as well, try to create a formal environment [with no disturbances] and stick to the time deadline.
• Follow discipline and be sincere while attempting practice papers.
• Practice writing as much as possible, this will help the student to complete the paper on time. Pay attention to your speed of writing.
• every day make a habit of sitting in one place and solving a paper at the same time as your exam paper time. This will train your body and mind to be aligned with the exam time.
• Do not get nervous about the fact that someone will be watching you, while you are writing the paper, the invigilators are just doing their job and you should focus on answering the paper with full focus.
• Instead, review all that you have learned so far and try to focus on how you could improve your performance.
• Parents should be able to identify the false alarm of ill-health [stomach upset / dizziness] caused due to fear of facing the exam. Unless medically advised, do not allow your child to sit at home or make your child skip the paper.
• Most importantly, Students should remember, that it is just a change of location [home to school] and mode [online to offline], and not the syllabus. So, do not waste your time thinking and wishing for exams to be canceled or having them online.
All the best!!
Teaching – Career as a Teacher – Career In Teaching – Teaching as a Career Option – What is Teaching?Teachers are an inseparable part of an individual’s growing up days and have a great impact on the thinking and behavior of any person. Through their intelligence, patience, and wisdom, teachers attempt to not only hone the student’s intellect and…
Liberal Arts – Career in Liberal Arts – Liberal Arts as a Career Option – What is Liberal Arts?Liberal Arts include not only humanities but commerce and science subjects as well. Liberal Arts is a system of education which combines various streams and gives the opportunity to study various combinations of humanities, sciences, mathematics,..
NGO Management – Career in NGO Management – NGO Management as Career Option – What is NGO Management?NGO Management mainly focuses on the management of the organization, setting up of the goals and objectives of NGO activities, thorough understanding of the organizational framework of NGOs, and distribution of portfolios among its members. NGO…
Retail Management – Career as a Retail Manager – Retail Management as Career Option – What Is Retail Management?The word retail means ‘to sell in small quantities to the final consumer.’ Retail is much more than attending to customers on the shop floor or across the counter. Retailing is big business today, with plenty of diverse opportunities. As a…
Sports Management – Career in Sports Management – Sports Management as a Career Option – What Is Sports Management?Sports Management is the study of planning, supervising and organizing various sporting activities like international and domestic tournaments. A course in sports management inculcates leadership qualities in an individual and helps him to…
Travel & Tourism
Travel & Tourism – Career in Travel & Tourism – Travel & Tourism as a Career Option – What is Travel & Tourism?Travel and tourism industry provides services for people travelling for the purpose of Business, Adventure or just a vacation. As it is Service industry it includes to provide information about the destination, hotel ratings, cheapest and the…
Hotel Management – Career in Hotel Management – Front Office – Engineering & Maintenance – What is Hotel Management?Hotel Management is all about managing the hotel in the most resourceful manner to give the best hospitable atmosphere to the customers. Hotel management refers to professional management techniques used in the hospitality sector. Hotel…
Event Management – Career in Event Management – Event Management as a Career Option – What is Event Management?Event management is all about organizing the event for a particular target audience. It involves visualizing concepts, planning, budgeting, organizing and executing events. It also involves lots of discipline and meticulous planning to be in…
Management – Hotel Management – Event Management – Executive Management – What is Management?The word ‘Management’ means getting things done through other people. The purpose of management is to make best use of available resources. In any organization management personnel are involved in decision..
Beauty Care – Caree as a beautician/ Beauty Care Professionals – Career in Beauty Care – What is Beauty Care?Beauty care is a field which requires eye for beauty and interaction with others. The job of a Beautician is to make other people beautiful and attractive. There is no dearth of beauty conscious people in Indian cities and towns who throng beauty…
Air Cabin Crew
Air Cabin Crew – Flight Supervisors – Air Hostesses/Flight Pursers – Flight Attendants – Who is an Air Cabin Crew?The Air cabin crews are the personnel responsible for taking care of the passengers in the aircraft. They include: Flight Supervisors Air Hostesses/Flight Pursers Flight Attendants How Can I Be a Cabin CrewEligibility to become an Air Hostess..
Bartending – Bartending as a Career Option – Hotel Management Institutes – What is Bartending?This is a very “in vogue” profession. With more and more pubs flourishing, more of cocktail parties happening and drinking not remaining such a taboo, bartending could be a good career choice. In this profession, you would be making the drinks,..