Application Procedure & Visa In UK
Every year many international students go to United Kingdom for pursuing their studies for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The application process for undergraduate courses is done online through UCAS – (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) system and for post graduate courses there are online and offline application options. All the universities have very good facilities for students and great faculties as well.
Applying for Undergraduate Courses
- Applications are made only through UCAS
- It is an online application process.
- One can apply to 5 different universities on the same application form.
Applying for Post Graduate Programs
- One can apply through GC.
- Very few universities charge an application process fee
mellnagyobbítás árak Entry Requirements / Eligibility
- Approx 65+% for humanities in std. XII
- Approx 70+% and above for Science, Commerce, Eng. in Std. XII / Diploma
- Foundations and Diploma programs are available for students who have secured less than 60%
- 2nd class could also be considered by some universities if there is some additional qualification / experience
- 18 years of age mandatory before joining a degree program
http://bg.natural-breast-pills.com/ повдигане на бюст **Note: The requirements vary from university to university.
- 60+ % in bachelor’s degree.
- Few universities may even accept student at 55% and above in bachelor’s.
- GMAT scores ranging between 600 – 700 may be asked by universities for management programs.
- Full time work experience of at least 2 – 4 years after 1st degree required by many universities for MBA.
http://pl.natural-breast-pills.com/ krem do biustu **Note: The requirements vary from university to university.
http://cz.natural-breast-pills.com/ augmentace prsou Requirements
- Attested copies of all mark sheets of Std X, XII and the Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 academic reference letters from professors who have taught you most recently. (One reference in case of UG application on the UCAS application form itself)
- If you have work experience then at least one work recommendation from the employer who knows you well and can comment on your professional abilities.
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Score reports of GRE / GMAT / IELTS / TOEFL as required
- Portfolio (in case of students applying for art and design courses & architecture programs)
- Others (Certificates / achievements at the State and National Level and extra-curricular activities – if applicable)
http://es.natural-breast-pills.com/ There are mostly 2 intakes:
- September / October (Fall -Main Intake)
- January / February (Winter Intake)
- Few universities also offer admission 3 to 4 times in a year
http://hr.penissizes.info/ hr.penissizes.info For UG:
- Art and Design – 24th March
- Oxford / Cambridge – 15th October
- Other Programs – 1st Deadline – 15th Jan; 2nd & Final Deadline – 30th June
- Apply at least 6-8 months in advance (especially if applying to a popular university).
- IELTS score of 6.0
- TOEFL(IBT): minimum score of 80
- IELTS score of 6.5
- TOEFL(IBT): minimum score of 90
- The UK is very keen to attract bright young people to come and take advantage of the many types of high quality courses and opportunities to study in the UK. However, obtaining a UK Student Visa has changed greatly in recent times and so has the process and criteria for what you can do during and after your UK education.
- The application for a student visa must be submitted at the nearest British High Commission or Embassy. Application must contain all the required documents and visa fee. It will then be accepted and put up for decision to an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO).
- The British High Commission or Embassy normally aims to make decisions on visa applications within 2 working days, but there is a chance it may get delayed for varied reasons. It is therefore, important to apply as early as you can.
- Also, if an interview is required then the application process will take even longer it is therefore advisable to apply for a visa at least 3 months before the start of semester in UK. Students can reach UK up to one month before start of semester.
Documents Required for UK Student Visa
The following documents are required for the student visa of UK:
- Student Visa Application Forms – fully completed and signed by applicant.
- Appropriate Visa fee for multiple entries.
- Passport valid for at least 6 months, with available pages for ‘visa’ stamping (additional pages are not acceptable).
- If available, the student’s old passport.
- Reference letter & copy of signed Declaration Form – from agent/recruitment organization.
- Receipt for any deposit of tuition fees paid to the University – if applicable.
- Evidence of current studies, or current employment. If neither, evidence of current status.
- Valid original acceptance letter from UK school/college stating:
- Cost of course fees and receipt for any fees paid
- Details of accommodation and what is the cost
- The start date and duration of the proposed course
- All educational certificates from schooling till date
- Evidence of English Language qualifications.
- Documents of sponsors-
- A letter of sponsorship, photocopies of the sponsor’s passports showing their immigration status
- If sponsor is outside student’s country of origin – along with above stated documents, evidence of their financial status and available accommodation in the UK (if sponsoring for accommodation).
**Note: From November 2013, there is a likely chance that the UK immigration department may impose a UK Visa bond of £3000, for a stay of more than 6 months.